- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 1019 square foot 3 bedroom bungalow with one car detached garage in desirable Wellington is better than new. Totally professionally renovated includes new roof,upgraded wiring throughout, new flooring throughout, new kitchen appliances, wood burning fireplace with blower . Includes washer and dryer . Decorative ceiling in living room. Lovely landscaped yard . A must to see, easy to show. Available for an early possession .
Courtesy of Dave Donley
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited