- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
ATTENTION INVESTORS! Corner lot front/back half duplex boasting nearly 1300 sq. ft. in the desirable BONNIE DOON. This west facing (FRONT UNIT) has an incredible location blocks away from WHYTE AVENUE, Bonnie Doon SHOPPING CENTRE, Mill Creek RAVINE + WALKING TRAILS, and a short drive or transit ride to DOWNTOWN. The main floor offers a comfortable living room, dining area, half bath, and kitchen that features QUARTZ counter tops & STAINLESS STEEL appliances. On the SECOND FLOOR youâ€™ll find a spacious master bedroom that features both a 4-pc ENSUITE & WALK-IN CLOSET, 2 spare bedrooms, another 4-pc bath, and UPSTAIRS LAUNDRY. The BASEMENT is unfinished, however with the newer hot water tank + furnace tucked into the corner, it leaves plenty of room for a future living space + 4th bedroom + extra bath. Outside offers even more potential for development with plenty of room to add a detached garage or even a garage suite/garden suite. Donâ€™t forget that the FUTURE LRT LINE is going to be only A SHORT WALK AWAY.