- Building Type:
- Stacked Townhouse
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this beautiful home PERFECTLY LOCATED in the PRESTIGIOUS "River's Edge" in Cloverdale. Receive the best of both worlds. Within MINUTES OF DOWNTOWN, as you are SURROUNDED BY GREEN SPACE and walking trails imagine sitting back, to relax and listen to the wonderful folk festival. The large living room is GREAT FOR ENTERTAINING open to the generous dining space. GENEROUS KITCHEN includes an eating bar with lots of counter space and nook. From the BREAKFAST NOOK, you will find a PRIVATE PATIO perfect for your SUMMER BBQ's! 2 main floor bedrooms including MASTER SUITE with WIC, and ENSUITE. MUDROOM at the back provides access to the ATTACHED GARAGE. FINISHED BASEMENT includes the family room, laundry, plenty of storage, extensive WET BAR, 3rd bed & bath. GREAT LOCATION at the end of a CUL-DE-SAC that BACKS ONTO TREES/RAVINE, just minutes to Downtown, ski hill, RIVER VALLEY trails, Muttart Conservatory, and transit. Move in and enjoy FREE COMMUNITY CLASSES & FREE FOLK FEST TICKETS.
Courtesy of David Ozubko
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite