- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Total 5 bedrooms bungalow in the quiet neighborhood of Steinhauer. Lots of upgrades including triple pane windows, new asphalt shingle roof & eaves-trough on house & garage , maple hardwood floors in living & dining rooms, kitchen & hallways. All NEW appliances (2019) and completely new renovation kitchen (2019), bathrooms and flooring (2019). Basement is finished with a huge rec room & 2 bedrooms. Excellent location within walking distance of elementary school and LRT at Century Park. Buses are also 1 block away. Easy access to major routes to downtown, university & major commuter routes. Parks and recreation center are close by. You will love the convenience and community spirit of this family neighborhood.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Zihong Han
Brokerage: Century 21 Platinum Realty