- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This RENOVATED BUNGALOW is LIKE NEW and awaits you in Mayfield. NOTABLE ADD-ONS & Updates include ROOF (2019), HWT (2019), FURNACE (2017), PAINT (2019), BASEBOARDS, BATH, FLOORING, LIGHTING, APPLIANCES (2014), 90% of WINDOWS are Newer, Electrical 100 AMP, & Updated Blown-in Insulation. MODERNIZED KITCHEN includes all appliances, beautifully tiled backsplash, and new pots lights. Dining area is just off the kitchen and open to the inviting SOUTH FACING living room with big windows allowing lots of natural light. 3 large bedrooms and full bath complete the main floor. SEPARATE BACK ENTRANCE leads to the yard & finished basement, ready for a LEGAL FUTURE BASEMENT SUITE (currently rec room, family room, and 4th bedroom). Spend time outdoors in you GENEROUS SIZED YARD, with a patio, firepit & Double Detached Garage. Very SAFE & QUIET street, back-lane accessible with NO THROUGH TRAFFIC. WALKING DISTANCE to elementary schools & transit, 15 mins to downtown & easy access to the Henday & Yellowhead.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of David Ozubko
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite