- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SPECTACULAR CUSTOM home with over 6700 sq/ft of living space, steps to the U of A hospital, campus, & also 5 minutes to Downtown and the river valley! Built by Scott Arthur, this full brick home offers meticulous craftsmanship, an elevator & oversized triple attached garage. An impressive floor plan suits family life and entertaining. There are 10' ceilings on the main floor, dentil crown mouldings, merbau hardwood & stone flooring throughout, & plenty of windows & patio doors with views of the park & garden from all sides of the house. Kitchen is gourmet quality w/large island & walk-in pantry, high-end appliances & custom cabinetry. There are 4 bedrooms & large bonus room on the upper floor w/ 3 full baths & laundry. There are 2 more bedrooms, rec room w/ wet bar, theatre room, & 1.5 bathrooms below. The home is perfectly set up for nanny or guests. Outside is stunning w/ a water feature, fully screened in patio, & wrap around deck overlooking the park. Quit the commute & enjoy a quality lifestyle!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Christopher Proctor
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty