- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TRUE URBAN LIVING ON THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STREET IN GROAT ESTATES. This New York inspired masterpiece is located one block away from tons of amenities: coffee shops, restaurants, shopping and is literally steps into Downtown. Nestled on a beautiful tree-lined street, this home is simply jaw dropping from the outside in with the brick faced front elevation inviting you into luxury from top to bottom. The main level offers a generous sized dining area, huge living room equipped with a gas fireplace. The stunning kitchen offers a 2 tone kitchen with tons of cabinetry, quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. The hardwood which stretches the entire property and custom staircase with frameless glass railings add a touch of elegance. The upper level is where you will find 3 bedrooms, one of which is the incredible master bedroom with its massive bay windows, 8 ft doors and a 5pc hotel like ensuite. THIS PROPERTY IS A MUST SEE AND IS LOADED WITH UPGRADES: BUILT-IN SOUND, DESIGNER LIGHTING & SO MUCH MOREBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ray Elwenni
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty