- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Outstanding Views, floor plan and a corner unit. This 3 bedroom and 2 full bath home offers so much starting with E, NE, SE, S and partial SW views, 2 balconies, separate dining area, large bedrooms, lots of storage, large windows throughout, spacious kitchen with huge island, living room with amazing views and many other upgrades. Location is superb on 104 Street with amenities within steps, easy access to U of A, Nait and Macewan University. View this it has Function, Views, Space and Location!
Courtesy of Terrie Reekie
Brokerage: Re/Max Select