- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
"NO CONDO FEES" CORNER UNIT. THIS 4 YRS OLD GORGEOUS TOWNHOME OFFERS OPEN CONCEPT MAIN FLOOR WITH LAMINATE FLOORING, LARGE AND BRIGHT LIVING ROOM AND DINING AREA, SPACIOUS KITCHEN WITH UPGRADED STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, UPGRADED KITCHEN CABINETS WITH CROWN MOULDING, TILE BACKSPLASH, LARGE ISLAND , BREAKFAST BAR AND A SPACIOUS PANTRY. THE UPPER FLOOR HAS LARGE MASTER SUITE WITH 3 PCS ENSUITE AND A WALK IN CLOSET, LAUNDRY ROOM, 2 ADDITIONAL LARGE BEDROOMS AND 4 PCS BATHROOM. THE WEST FACING LARGE BACKYARD IS FULLY LANDSCAPED AND FENCED. THIS HOME ALSO COMES WITH DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE. CLOSE TO SCHOOLS,SHOPPING , MAJOR FREEWAYS AND MINUTES FROM WEST EDMONTON MALL.
Courtesy of Nadir Yegani
Brokerage: Realty Executives North Star