- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Well maintained Lymburn 1,148 sq.ft. 3 bedroom 2-sty. Super clean and shows well. Large kitchen with eating area that looks out onto the sunny, south facing private yard and huge newer deck. Master bedroom has room enough for king sized bed and separate sitting area. Partially finished basement has rec. room and unfinished area with roughed in triple plumbing for future bathroom. Good sized 22' x 22' detached garage. Great location with a short walk to all levels of school. Bus is 2 doors away. Close to Jamie Platz YMCA , West Edmonton Mall, and Anthony Henday / Whitemud. Some of the home remains original, (windows, furnace, kitchen), but over the past few years the Seller has updated the flooring throughout, shingles, evestroughs, O/H garage door, deck, HWT, paint, and poured walks. Definitely good value here.Brochure
Courtesy of Rick Lough
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence