- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
THIS IS THE ONE! Perfectly located Raised Half Duplex Bungalow built in 2013. The Main Floor Features a Welcoming Foyer w/ Ample Closet Space & Built-In Shoe Storage. The Front Facing Living Room W/ Bay Window Offers Plenty of Afternoon Sun! Kitchen is Perfect w/ Maple Cabinets, Granite Counter Tops & Black Appliance Pkg. Convenient Upper Laundry w/ Front Load Laundry Pair! Three Bedrooms on the Main Incl. the Master w/ 4 pc. Ensuite! Head Down to a Fully Finished BASEMENT SUITE w/ Separate Entrance & 9' Ceilings! Suite includes a Large Living Room, Kitchenette, Dining Nook, Three More Bedrooms, 4pc. Bath, & its Own Laundry! Fully Fenced & Partially Landscaped w/ Double Detached Garage. Close to Shopping, West Edmonton Mall, Transit incl. Future LRT. Minutes from Stony Plain Road & Mayfield Common. With 6 Bedrooms this is the Perfect Home for a Large Family or the Investment Hunter! Don't Miss Out! This one won't Last!