- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Home sweet home in Hollick Kenyon - this family two storey offers a great location close to shopping, schools and transportation. Almost 1600 square feet plus a fully finished basement ready for your updating and redecoration. The main floor offers an island kitchen with breakfast bar and separate eating area. Cozy gas fireplace accenting the living room looking overlooking the large backyard with a good sized deck to enjoy that south facing sun! Upstairs - three bedrooms including a master suite with private ensuite with soaker tub and separate shower. The basement offers an additional fourth bedroom and family room plus another full bath. Conveniently located near major commute routes.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Dylan Kisilowski
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate