- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Solid brick front 3 bedroom bungalow with basement fully finished with second kitchen and separate entrance. Hardwood floor in living room and 3 bedrooms. Ceramic tiled flooring on kitchen, dining area and hallway. Basement has separate side door entrance and completed with spacious kitchen, large family room and 4 th bedroom , 4 pcs bath and laundry area. The family room and bedroom features laminated flooring. Basement kitchen also comes with extra layer of concrete block walls while the bedroom and family home with extra layer of brick walls. Double detached garage with extra parking pad at both sides. Fully fenced backyard. Great location. Close to schools, playground, bus and shops with easy access to Yellowhead Trial. Property does need some tlc for some cosmetic works. Excellent value.
Courtesy of Stephen Yip
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite