- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
INVESTMENT...DEVELOPMENT...RENT OUT...This 2-Storey home is quite unique with 6 Bedrooms, 4 kitchens, and 3 bathrooms. At the Rear there's a common entrances to access basement, main floor and second floor, and a regular front door too. The Main floor has two bedrooms and a den, full bathroom, kitchen with breakfast nook, there a formal dining area, and living room. The upstairs has two individual bachelor suites with there own kitchenette and lots of storage such as walk-in closets and a common full bathroom. The Basement has a 2-Bedroom suite with it's own kitchen and Full bathroom. The basement also has a cold room/storage, a common laundry room. The back yard is private and there's a Detached Double Garage. All this within block of the University of Edmonton. ** PLEASE NOTE: the property next door is also For Sale at 11044-86 Ave at $749,9000 (see MLS # E4171697 ). The Zoning for the is RA-9 - High rise Apartment for both properties. Excellent Re-Development Potential.Brochure
Courtesy of Arthur Jastrzebski
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd