- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Bright and clean 2 & half storey located at the popular community of Summerside with exclusive amenities including swimming, boating, fishing, skating and clubhouse facilities. Veranda at front. Hardwood floor on main. Cosy living room with lots of windows. Open kitchen overlooking backyard and with espresso stained cabinets, ceramic tiled backsplash , gas stove and central island. Second level features 2 bedrooms, den and 4 pcs bath. Master bedroom with walk in closet and 4 pcs ensuite. 3rd level comes with a third bedroom and a loft with patio door to balcony.Basement unfinished with laundry area and rough in plumbing for future washroom. Fully fenced backyard with rear sundeck. Quiet crescent location. Close to K9 schools, bus, shops with easy access to Anthony Henday and QE11 freeway.
Courtesy of Stephen Yip
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite