- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Get your boxes ready. This home has all of the must haves. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, double attached garage. All of this and only 10 minutes from the base. what more could you ask for? Enjoy your morning coffee on your back deck to enjoy the last of what summer has to offer. Once the snow starts to fall you can enjoy a cup of hot chocolate in front of your fireplace. Back yard is fenced so kids can finally get the puppy they have been begging you for.
Courtesy of Tracey Stewart
Brokerage: Professional Realty Group