- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
You will instantly feel welcomed by this beautiful 2 storey family home in the quiet neighbourhood of Kensington. Pride of ownership shows throughout and the home features both charm and character. The main floor has an abundance of natural light and includes a large living room and a kitchen/dining area perfect for entertaining the extended family. Youâ€™ll find four good sized bedrooms upstairs and a four piece bath. The finished basement has a family room, den, three piece bathroom and the laundry. There is a double detached garage with a large heated workshop and the home also has an attached car port with plenty of additional parking on the driveway. The front yard is landscaped and there is plenty of space for the growing family to play in the backyard. This is an amazing family home at an affordable price close to schools, shopping and public transportation.Brochure