- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this brand new end unit model home built by Crimson Cove! This unit offers 1262 sq.ft of finished living area on 2 levels. Main floor features an open concept design and large windows bringing all natural lights to this home. The beautiful kitchen with upgraded European cabinetry, quartz countertops and pantry. Vinyl plank flooring throughout the main floor as well as in the second floor bathrooms. Half bath finished on the main floor. The stairs lead you to the second level where you will find a spacious master bedroom with a walk-in closet and generous 4 piece en-suite. An unfinished basement with rough in for a future bathroom are waiting for your personal touches. A double detached garage wraps up this home. In addition to the care and attention put into your home, all Crimson Cove homes are covered by the Alberta New Home Warranty Program. Other amenities include a double detached garage &full landscaping packageVirtual Tour
Courtesy of Elizabeth Cwik
Brokerage: Century 21 Platinum Realty