- Building Type:
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
AIR CONDITIONING, COMPLETELY UPGRADED THROUGHOUT 1500+sqft IMMACULATE END UNIT. With central air conditioning no longer allowed in the complex, be excited that this unit already has it to enjoy those unbearable hot summer days! This unit is in SHOWHOME condition and is simply move-in ready with no further costs needed. STAINLESS STEEL appliances, QUARTZ countertops, 9 ft CEILINGS, WINDOW COVERINGS, added STORAGE compartments. The main floor offers a WIDE-OPEN layout, a large kitchen with PLENTY of cabinet and counterspace, a PANTRY, patio door leading to the WEST-FACING BALCONY, a large dining area and a very spacious living room. Lots of BIG WINDOWS bringing in tons of NATURAL LIGHT. Upstairs you will find a massive master bedroom with HIS and HER closets and a FULL ENSUITE. 2 more bedrooms, a 4pc bath and UPSTAIRS LAUNDRY complete the second level. The lower level features an ADDITIONAL family room or office space for whatever you desire! Close to all amenities, your chance for a MOVE-IN READY HOME!