- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
â€œWe love the great multi-use paths out our front door. Fresh air year round! Love our neighbors; we look out for each other. Love our conversations in our Gazebo. Summer BBQs & Sâ€™mores on the fire pit. Love holidays with family & friends watching sports in our media rm - drinks, snacks & fresh popcorn! Love coffee in the gazebo by ourselves or w neighbors. Our 6 kids had a stellar education w close access to LRT, bike or walk to the UofA. Love that we are mins from dwtn & great restaurants. Love never having cold feet w in-flr heating. Love our cooking gatherings in a kit revered by any chef. Love memories playing pool in the game rm with our kids. Love our front deck & our 2 cherry trees in bloom. Love making cherry jam each fall. Love our lilacs in bloom walking up the front steps. Love the compliments on our maintenance free landscaping. Love unloading the car in our oversized garage. Love the hot/cold water to clean vehicles year round. Love our welcoming neighborhood with dear friends we will missâ€Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Paul Blais
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite