- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING is the way to describe this fully finished Urbanage Homes 2.5storey that comes with a ROOFTOP PATIO overlooking a beautiful tree-lined street in Glenora.This brand new home offers extensive design details includes a very inviting entrance with custom cabinetry, generous sized dining room and a breathtaking kitchen dressed with marble countertops, upgraded Fisher Paykel appliances and a custom coffee bar area. The main level also includes a huge living room that comes with modern wood burning fireplace and patio doors that lead you out to your west facing yard. The upper level is where you will find 3 bedrooms with a spectacular master retreat that comes with a jaw dropping ensuite. One more level up is where you will find another living area and the perfect rooftop patio.The finished basement includes bdrms #4 & #5, huge rec area and full bath. Dekton surfaces, built-in sound, hot tub rough-in, 2 fireplaces, incredible tile work, designer lighting and much more!Brochure
Courtesy of Ray Elwenni
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty