- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
One of the best deals in Tamarack - 2-STOREY HOME offering 1,585 sq,feet, 3 BEDROOMS + MAIN FLOOR OFFICE which could be easily used as kids playroom, DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE, WEST FACING DECK, and FULLY FENCED YARD. The house is very clean and freshly repainted. There is high-efficiency furnace, heat recovery unit and instant water heater. Fantastic location for a family with children, the house is on a quiet residential street and within few minutes walking distance to Elementary and Junior High School (A.Blair McPherson). It is also very close to shopping, parks and many other amenities and easy to drive anywhere in the City with short access to Whitemud and Anthony Henday Drive. The home is available for quick possession. Very good value.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Milan Galandak
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City