- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Very unique and RARE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Situated in the mature and quiet neighbourhood of Athlone, this exceptional opportunity is waiting for the perfect investor, a family with a teenager that wants their own space, or someone looking for help on the mortgage. This special bi-level with a full kitchen in the basement, ALSO holds an attached legal 2 storey suite to the back of it with a separate entrance! Features of this property include 3 full kitchens, a total of 5 bedrooms, an oversized double car garage (as well as a small RV or boat parking space), newer shingles, central air conditioning, 2 furnaces, 3 fridges, 3 stoves plus much more. Located very close to schools, shopping, transportation, and all amenities, this just might be the house that you've been looking for!
Courtesy of Jasen Courtepatte
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence