- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The Watson, by Sterling Homes. Luxurious and spacious two-storey Single Family Home. Double attached Garage, opens into large Mudroom with the Half Bath and closet. Nice size Flex Room off the Front Foyer. 9â€™ ceilings on Main Floor. Open floor plan with beautiful Kitchen that boasts ample cabinet space, chimney hoodfan, full height backsplash tile, island with flush eating bar, quartz counter top, corner pantry, pendent lighting. Good size Great Room with big window and gas fireplace. Upper Floor has a spacious Laundry Room with sink, oversized Bonus Room, 2 Bedrooms, and 4 piece Main Bath with double sinks. The Master Bedroom has an oversized walk-in closet, vaulted ceiling, lavish ensuite with soaker tub, large walk-in shower, and double sinks. 3000 appliance allowance incl. Price incl. Net GST.Brochure Virtual Tour