- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
THIS IS A SOLID 3 BEDROOMS HOUSE SELLER LEAVE IN FOR OVER 20 YEARS , THE HOUSE NEED SAME COSMETICS ATTENTION ,COULD BE VERY NICE HOUSE FOR RENOVATOR OR SELF RENOVATOR , 2 BATH ONE UP ONE DOWN , ONE EXTRA BEDROOM IN LOWER LEVEL , AR ,PARKING ,AND AMPLE ROOM FOR BUILDING NEW GARAGE , SCHOOLS /MAYFIELD PUBLIC /OUR LADY OF PEACE SCHOOL /SEPARATE AND GRANDIN SPANISH SCHOOL CLOSE TO SHOPPING MALL , REASONABLY PRICE TO BUILD SAME EQUITY IN TIME
Courtesy of Vasile Marcu
Brokerage: Global Realty Inc