- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
5 bedroom bungalow nestled on a large lot backing onto Ermineskin Park, fronting on a quiet street w/ local traffic. Minutes to shopping,restaurants,LRT,Anthony Henday & Whitemud Drive. Renovations incl Birch hardwood flooring in living & dining room, triple glazedwindows on main floor, newer front door, vinyl windows in basement, high efficiency furnace, new water lines incl manifold with separate shutoffs. Summer basement kitchen plus new 3 pc bath with walk-in shower & a Hobbitt door cold/wine room. Provision for gas,log fireplace in large open area in basement. Drywalled,oversized attached garage w/ hot/cold water outlets,gas piping for future heater & 220 Volt power line for future sub-panel. Large raised floor-level deck at the rear would be extra special w/ patio doors opening from dining area &/or master bedroom. Mandoor from garage allows easy access to side & back yard. Imagine yourself standing at the kitchen sink, view encompasses the large back yard & nothing else but grass & trees!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Rod Thompson
Brokerage: Sellerinvite.Com (Edmonton)