- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 2 storey townhome has a great location in the complex backing the courtyard. Featuring an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a large living room with sliding glass doors leading to your private yard and there's even plenty of space for a dining room table. The second level offers 3 good sized bedrooms, master has a walk-in closet and the 4 pce updated bath complete the top floor. The basement is fully finished with an updated 3 pce bath, laundry/storage areas and a family room which would be great for a theatre room or kids play area. Small dogs are allowed with board approval. Close to schools, parks and public transit is just steps away.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Danelle Bolinski
Brokerage: NOW Real Estate Group