- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live in Clareview Courts! Welcome to this one of a kind concrete and steel superstructure 6 Storey built building conveniently located next to the LRT. This newly renovated 5th floor unit features a modern open floor plan with 9ft ceilings, maple kitchen with black appliances and eating bar, bright great room, 2 spacious bedrooms, 2 full baths, master suite with walk-thru closet and 4pc en suite, in-suite laundry, amazing city views from your southeast exposure balcony with gas bbq hook up, underground parking stall plus a separate storage room. Freshly painted with brand new carpets in both bedrooms, this stunning unit is move in ready!
Courtesy of Robby Halabi
Brokerage: Rimrock Real Estate