- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Immaculate and truly turn key property. Everything is done including the fully finished basement, landscaping and dry walled garage. A beautifully designed modern decor home, featuring two tone cabinetry in the kitchen with slate grey stainless appliances and a gas stove. Additional built in cabinetry puts every space to use. The house comes with vinyl plank flooring giving it a durability upgrade and a lasting quality finish. Inside the master bathroom features dual under mount sinks, granite counters, honeycomb tile floors and over sized walk-in tile shower with a thick 10mill glass perimeter. Other features include 9' ceilings on the main floor and the home comes complete with blinds. With 3 bedrooms upstairs and 1 bedroom on the bottom level with its own full bathroom. Located only a 10 min drive from downtown, this area gives you access to many amenities including parks, public transportation and even the YMCA is within a few minutes drive.
Courtesy of Tyson Moroz
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate