- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to your perfect place to call home! Located in the great community of Kirkness; this half duplex has all the right features. The large entrance area with half bath and access to the garage leads into the very spacious open concept living space. The kitchen offers plenty of counter area, large pantry, stainless steel appliances and overlooks the airy living room. Cozy up to the gas fireplace and get quick access to your private deck through the bright patio doors. Upstairs you can relax in the big bonus room with large windows bringing in all the natural light. The master bedroom has a good size walk-in closet and ensuite. 2 bedrooms and full bath complete this great upper floor layout. There is a full basement ready to be developed! This home has an amazing backyard with lots of green space and a large deck; perfect for Summer nights and afternoon BBQs. Close to Manning Shopping Centre, LRT Station, Parks and Anthony Henday.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Vanessa Landry
Brokerage: Homelife Guaranteed Realty