- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful 2,527 sq.ft. two storey built by Pacesetter Homes, located in the prestigious community of Windermere. This bright and spacious home features 9' ceiling on the main floor. Large living room with gas fireplace. Lovely kitchen upgraded with quartz countertops, island with extended eating bar, ample cabinets with crown mouldings and soft close feature, gas stove, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, and subway tile backsplash. Large dining room with garden door access to future deck. Den with French doors off the front entrance, and a half bath completes the main level. The upper level offers four large bedrooms, a 4 pcs. main bath, and spacious laundry room with closet. French doors open to a large master bedroom with his and her walk-in closets, and luxurious 6 pcs. ensuite with quartz countertops, soaker tub, separate shower, and water closet. Fully finished basement w/large recreation room, large bedroom with walk-in closet, and 4 pcs. bath with quartz countertop. Double attached garage.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Simon Chong
Brokerage: Re/Max Select