- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
*Wow* Check out this fully renovated 2 bedroom 2nd floor corner unit that is move in ready! Featuring new laminate flooring, gorgeous renovated kitchen, renovated bathroom and ample space for all your belongings. The master bedroom features a walk through closet and jack n jill entry to the bathroom. Your unit backs onto green space which allows you to enjoy your morning coffee when you want to catch the sunrise! The building has also seen many upgrades such as a newer roof, siding & balcony railings, windows & doors. You also have elevator access in the building. Walking distance to schools, parks and transportation this property makes sense. Why pay rent when you can own for way less!
Courtesy of Errol Scott
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite