- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Older 908 sq ft basementless bungalow on 50' x 124.43' corner lot with an older single garage. House is still livable but requires cosmetic work. The current owners have lived here for 18 years. The property is in the process of being subdivided into two 25' x 124.43' lots which will be offered for sale at $109,900 each. Also option of a duplex or possibly a fourplex on this lot subject of course to final City approval.
Courtesy of Steve Lount
Brokerage: Century 21 Platinum Realty