- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Feel inspired in this delightful 4 bedroom home with a fully developed basement.Â Â The main floor open plan with abundant light supports family togetherness and options for entertaining. The kitchen features a new refrigerator, oven, built-in dishwasher, hood fan and microwave.Â Â Numerous new LED light fixtures. The deck and pie-shaped backyard is accessed through French doors. Completing this floor is a 2 piece bathroom, a laundry room, and access to the attached garage.Â Â Upstairs you will find a sunlit bonus room and a sizeable master bedroom with 4pc ensuite. Surrounded by two additional bedrooms is a 4 pc main bathroom. The basement features a second family room, a bedroom and plenty of storage space.Â Newer High Efficiency furnace and hot water tank as well!Â This home is located near schools, shopping and many other amenities.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Brian Macleod
Brokerage: Bermont Realty (1983) Ltd