- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Move In Ready! Affordable renovated condo in secure concrete bldg with central AC. Tastefully painted in neutral tones with new engineered luxury vinyl plank flooring. Living room and den/office have lots of natural light and gorgeous river valley views! Kitchen has new SS appliances, quartz countertops and fixtures. Good sized bedroom with a large closet and a sparkling white 4 piece bathroom. Everything is spotless, just waiting for you! The entire building went through lots of renos and upgrades: main foyer, pool area, new machines in laundry room and new carpets in hallways. Condo fees include; heat, water, electricity and 1 assigned enclosed parking stall. Enjoy the amenities; pool, sauna, exercise room, secure parking and onsite manager. Located just 1.5 blocks to LRT, walking distance to Macewan, Rogers Place, shopping, restaurants and the river valley. All the conveniences of the downtown life style! The unit is move in ready for buyers or investors. Unpack and enjoy your new home!
Courtesy of Deb Styles
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence