- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Why buy the duplex when you can move into a House. This Beautiful 2 Storey, is located on a quite street in Strathcona-Neighbourhood. Close to All amenities and River Valley. This, 2013 built house has total of 5 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, basement is fully finished. Perfect for a savvy investor who can assume the tenants or someone who is looking for a house to live in for themselves. The detached double garage has higher ceilings, can be converted into Garage Suite, as it has RF3 zoning. Don't wait.
Courtesy of Sunny Dhillon
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive