- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Modern luxury in Pleasantview is UNLIKE OTHER INFILLS. This 2050 sqft 2-storey home comes with a rare ATTACHED DRIVE UNDER GARAGE leaving room for a HUGE REAR YARD! Close to plenty of shopping, parks, transit & easy COMMUTING. This 4 bed, 3.1 bath, boasts a SPACIOUS OPEN CONCEPT dining & kitchen area with a FORMAL SEPARATED LIVING space & Foyer. Kitchen features 2-TONED QUARTZ counters & cabinets, w/ SS appliances, and storage. Through the back-patio doors is a lovely COVERED DECK, open to the large SOUTH FACING YARD. Upstairs are 2 LARGE BEDS with a Jack/Jill bath, one of the rooms has a PATIO overlooking the yard. Master-Suite is a retreat w/ a SPA-LIKE 5-piece ensuite, in-floor heating, wrap-around tile, glass shower & soaker tub. A SEPARATE ENTRANCE to the basement with 9ft ceilings, is fitted for a FUTURE LEGAL SUITE and can easily be converted, that presents INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. Near Whitemud & Calgary Trail, easy access to the LRT, UofA, Downtown & River Valley. This home is a MUST SEE!
Courtesy of David Ozubko
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite