- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Perfect Family Home nestled in the quiet community of Kilkenny. This charming 4 level-split offers 1053 st.ft. living space, with 2 bedrooms above grade and an additional bedroom on the bottom floor. Located on the second level the Master bedroom features an Ensuite Bath and his/hers closets. Second Bedroom and bathroom also on the top floor. Main level is full of natural light throughout the living room, dining room and kitchen complete with Stainless Steel appliances. First level basement offer beautiful cherry wood laminate floors, wet bar and a wood burning fireplace, bathroom with jet bath. Laundry with wash tub and lots of storage complete the bottom level. Oversized Double Car Garage completes this gem, closed to schools, parks, public transportation, shopping and easy access to the Anthony Henday. A Perfect Family Investment!