- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live, Work & Play in this Great Location! This 2 Bedroom Unit is walking distance to City Centre, the Ice District, & the Downtown Farmers Market, 104 Street is where its at! Perfect for Shopping, Dining, Concerts & Hockey Games! Steps from the Red Arrow or 2 Blocks to the Airport Shuttle Service. Close to U of A Downtown Campus, Grant MacEwan, Norquest College & a short Train ride to NAIT or the U of A Campus! This Condo has 1 full bath plus 2 Piece Ensuite, generous sized Bedrooms & Closets as well as additional In-Suite Storage. With access to 2 Swimming pools, 2 Gyms & 2 Party rooms with Pool Tables, & 1 Hot Tub you have everything you need on site, including same floor laundry & convenience store across the street.. The perfect place to hang your hat if you travel often for work, or enjoy urban living with some pretty great views!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Michelle Zenon
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate