- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GREAT Investment Property! Located in the Beacon Heights community. This 4 plex is located on a quiet street in a nice neighborhood. This property boasts a 9289 sq ft lot with balconies on the upper level. Upper hallway has vaulted ceilings. In the back you will find 4 powered parking stalls plus additional parking. enough for about 6-8 cars. There are 3 2 bedroom units and 1 one bedroom unit in this building as well as a laundry room with coin operated laundry.
Courtesy of Craig Finnman
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite