- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PET FRIENDLY. BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED. EXCEPTIONALLY MAINTAINED. AND, CHECK OUT THAT PRICE! Welcome to this west facing 2bed/2bath condo in desirable Park Place South Hamptons. This bright and spacious unit offers a large kitchen with espresso cabinets, stainless-steel appliances, plenty of storage, and an island for family and friends to congregate around. The living room is generous and offers lots of natural light and a sliding screen doors to your main floor patio, perfect for BBQ'ing or enjoying a cool summer breeze. The main bedroom is generous, with a big window and a large walk-through closet that takes you straight to your 4-piece ensuite. The secondary bedroom could easily function as an office or hobby room. And it doesn't stop there with a large in-suite laundry room, plenty of storage option, and two parking stalls (one underground heated stall, to keep your car warm in winter and another for your big truck or SUV), this gorgeous unit is waiting for you!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Kelley Hajar
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Premier Real Estate