- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The Pride of Oliver, The Dakota. Gorgeous open concept, 2 bedroom, 2 full baths, professionally renovated condo.Â New cabinetry, large granite eating island, Corian back counter tops, stainless steel appliances.Â New flooring, 12 x 24 ceramic tile, carpet in the 2 bedrooms.Â Walk in 6 ft. shower in master bath.Â All topped off with top quality designer lighting.Â Walk to the Brewery District and our Beautiful River Valley. Heated underground parking.Â We welcome your small pets/w board approval .Â Non smoking bldg.Brochure