- Building Type:
- Vacant Lot
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Tired of looking at homes that do not have the upgrades and finishes that you want? Build your dream home on this 47 X 119 lot in South West's Edmonton Jagure Ridge. The lot is a walk out basement lot that backs onto a walking trail. Living in Jagure Ridge provides scenic beauty of the Jagare Ridge Golf Course. The course wynds around the homes, providing stunning views and meticulous landscaping. Set along the Whitemud Creek Ravine.
Courtesy of Shelly Reddy
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate