- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located in Allard, this Jayman built home is in a QUIET Cul-De-Sac close to PARKS, trails & a BRAND-NEW K-9 school! OPEN CONCEPT main floor has RICH HARDWOOD floors. Spacious front foyer leads to the living room, which is open to the dining area. MODERN L-shaped Kitchen includes plenty of storage, pantry, & center island. Back mudroom & 2-piece bath complete the main floor. Upstairs features a Master suite w/ 4-piece ensuite & walk-in closet, 2 other good size bedrooms & full bath. The icing on top of the cake is the HEATED OVER-SIZED (21x29) DOUBLE GARAGE which is FINISHED & PERFECT for the CAR ENTHUSIAST or MAN CAVE. Off the patio doors is a BIG DECK that overlooks the large PIE-SHAPED LOT and FIRE PIT area w/ plenty of room to PARK YOUR RECREATIONAL VEHICLES or invite your family & friends over for a large BBQ. This WELL-MAINTAINED home is close to shops, bars and restaurants, minutes away and easy access to Anthony Henday, 111 ST, Highway 2, Airport & future LRT/Hospital. A must for your future home!
Courtesy of David Ozubko
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite