- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 3 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Nestled in prestigious Windsor Park! With an east exp. on a tree lined street, this 2280 sq.ft. home is a perfect convergence of style and sophistication through all 3 levels including the huge rooftop patio. Designed with a contemporary flare, the residence is generously appointed with premium finishings. Including integrated professional appliance package, huge slabs of marble wall for the ensuite, rooftop garden, dual temperature control system, blinds with motorization control, LED lighting throughout etc. The chef's kitchen features huge quartz islands, handle free cabinetry, Miele appliance package, Orange's seamless tempered glass backsplash. Upstairs has 3 good sized bedrooms. Master has huge walk in dressing room, lovely ensuite, a gorgeous feature wall w/huge slabs of marble, quartz details, large walk in shower. Upstairs on level 3 has a fantastic roof top deck next to loft area. Experience the life in the heart of the River Valley, mere moments from downtown, Whyte Avenue and the U of A.