- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Renovated! Affordable and Convenient! This 2 bed room unit is located at the coner of the building. With its brand new painting and newer laminate floor, it looks bright and clean. The condo is well managed with reasonable condo fee. The location is ideal--close to shopping, public transportation and all downtown amenities. Access to Grant MacEwan and Nait within minutes. Perfect investment property or for first time buyer. Don't miss the opportunity to own this great property!
Courtesy of Fan Yang
Brokerage: Mozaic Realty Group