- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
UPGRADED DOWNTOWN CONDOâ€¦This OPEN CONCEPT, 2 BED / 2 BATH condo w/ thoughtfully designed layout feats. DUAL MASTER SUITES! A Rare find, w/ both bedrooms having their own 4-PC ensuite bathroom & WALK-IN CLOSET. Several recent upgrades have gone into this home including NEW HARDWOOD THROUGHOUT with Tile in the bathrooms. Thatâ€™s right NO CARPET ANYWHERE. This is one of the only units in the building w/ CENTRAL AIR-CONDITIONING, making it always comfortable inside your home. Other upgrades incl. NEW MODERN LIGHT FIXTURES. This home also features CENTRAL VACUUM, and Specious LAUNDRY ROOM w/ EXTRA STORAGE. Life in Oliver is SUPER CONVENIENT with Running trails right outside your door and everything you need within walking distance. Enjoy SECURE, HEATED UNDERGROUND PARKING, with your own TITLED STALL & Views of Downtown from your covered 4th Floor Balcony. This home has been meticulously cared for and maintained, itâ€™s just waiting for its new owners to love it and move right in!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Adam Benke
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite