- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Just 1 block from Rundle Park and the river valley trail system, and 1/2 blk to the new Ivor Dent K-9 Public School, St. Jerome Elem Catholic School and playgrounds! Original owner home. Kitchen has newer vinyl bay window. There is also an instant HW dispenser. Jetted tub in main floor bath. The basement is finished with rec rm, 3pc bath, 2 more bedrooms and laundry room. The Rec room features a pull-down projector screen perfect for future media rm. Corner wood burning f/p with gas log lighter. Dry bar in the other corner. The owner had a boiler system set up for a secondary heat source for the bsmt. The large garage measures 24x22 with a 9x12 attached shop - awesome place to tinker! The entire garage roof from rafters and up recently replaced. West-facing back yard with newer vinyl fencing on south side. There's even a place for RV parking complete with power outlet. One of the nicest streets in all Rundle Hts.
Courtesy of Ken Zilliox
Brokerage: Logic Realty