- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Newer home in one of the best neighbourhoods in Edmonton! Beautiful landscaping front and back. Walk into the generous entrance which leads into a large living room with stone fireplace and built in shelving. Details are custom coffered millwork in the kitchen, hallway & master bdrm ceilings, gorgeous hdwd flrs thru-out the living rm & bdrms w/beautiful tile thru the remaining rms & carpet in the fully finished bsmt. Open concept chef's kitchen with granite, stainless appliances and ample room for the entire family. Dining room looks over the deck and backyard. Mainfloor is complete with a bathroom, den and laundry room. Upstairs are 2 kids bedrooms with a full bath. Master bedroom is large enough for any bedroom suite, two walk in closets and an ensuite oasis. Soaker tub, stand up shower, double sinks. This bathroom is large enough for 2. Basement is fully finished with a 4th bedroom, full bath and family room. Newly built triple car garage has a small room above. Yard and home perfect for entertaining.
Courtesy of Cindy Gannon
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate