- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful bungalow with upgraded exterior with neutral colors accented with faux stone. New triple pane windows. Newer roof,eaves, fascia. Main floor has a large living room with hardwood flooring & coffered ceiling. Master bedroom has hardwood flooring, large windows & a full wall of built in cabinetry. 2nd & 3rd bedroom have new vinyl plank flooring, new paint & one has a full wall of built in cabinetry. The kitchen is updated with maple cabinets & S/S appliances. Main bath has jetted soaker tub. NEW PAINT & NEW CARPET & LINO in fully finished modern basement. Large family room with gas fireplace, large rec room,3pc bathroom with large tiled shower, fully finished laundry room with extra cabinetry, office with 2 windows for natural light. Newer furnace/hot water tank. Brand new sewer service line=$10,000 value. Fully fenced landscaped yard lead to quaint double garage with gas hookup.Brochure
Courtesy of Nicole Knowler